How It Works
Bryan Pest Control is proud to provide quality environmental friendly termite control services. We offer three types of treatment programs:
Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System
The Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System is more than just a way to shut down termite colonies. It is all about your peace of mind. Only 24/7 protection from the world’s best will give you that. The Sentricon System instills total confidence through:
- Proven Colony Elimination
The Sentricon System is a game-changer. Termite colony elimination has become the measure for success. And “proven” refers to conclusive independent research at 30 universities, reported in 70 published scientific articles, and more than 15 years of real-life success. See if any other commercially available termite treatments can say the same.
- Easy to live with
Sentricon stations are placed discreetly around your property, so the Sentricon System is barely visible, and certainly less obtrusive than traditional liquid chemical treatments. With the Sentricon System, there is no drilling, digging, trenching, or chemical injection required in or around your home. Your Sentricon System Authorized Operator can make a scheduled bait station monitoring visit without your even needing to be home.
- Environmentally responsible2
The Sentricon System was developed to be a green product. Where many liquid chemical treatments use hundreds of gallons of chemical solution, the Sentricon System wipes out entire termite colonies using only a few grams of strategically placed active ingredient. It’s the only termite product ever to receive the Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award.
- The Best Professionals
Our Authorized Operators have extensive training in the unique Sentricon System and use state-of the-art data gathering and management tools. They’re skilled, experienced and ready to eliminate your termite problem.
- Manufacturer Commitment
With comprehensive entomology expertise, Dow AgroSciences is a global leader in pest management solutions and a subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company. Dow AgroSciences proudly offers the Sentricon System, the world’s most advanced termite management technology.
For more information, visit Sentricon®'s website at: http://www.sentricon.com
Premise by Bayer Environmental Science
- Premise is a non-repellent treatment that is applied to soil to create a protective treated zone between termites and the wood in your structure. It’s unique chemistry binds to soil and won’t wash away. Because Premise is non-repelling, termites cannot detect it in the soil and they unknowingly enter the treated zone.
- Because Premise works in more than one way, it eliminates individual termites and targets the termite colony. First, foraging termites ingest Premise is the soil as they tunnel from their colony to your structure. Secondly, termites contact Premise as they forage in treated soil, infecting them immediately. Thirdly, since Premise is carried back to the colony by infected termites that have entered the treated zone, a lethal dose can be transferred to other termites through social interaction and cannibalism. Termites live in colonies and constantly interact with each other, and Premise uses these traits against them to protect your home or business. You trust Bayer with your health, now you can trust Bayer with the health of your home or business.
Termidor by BASF
- Termidor is a non-repellent termiticide/insecticide and a remarkable termite-control product from a new class of chemicals. Because termites are not able to smell, see or feel Termidor, they freely move through treated areas, ingesting soil treated with Termidor and transferring it on their bodies. Both ingestion and contact of Termidor are lethal to termites, and the dual approach immediately sets Termidor apart from most other termiticides. Termidor goes a step further by enhancing the results with its unique "Transfer EffectTM".
- Thanks to the "Transfer EffectTM", termites don’t need to contact Termidor directly to die from it. All they need to do is make contact with another termite that has already contacted or ingested Termidor. In fact, termites infected with Termidor can spread the insecticide to every termite that they come in contact with, eventually infecting the whole colony.
- Because termites are social insects that live in large colonies and feed and groom each other, the “transfer effect” controls the entire colony in three months or less.